The Parochial Church Council (PCC) is made up of the ministers, churchwardens, and members of the church who are elected as representatives at the Annual Parochial Church Meeting.
Members are Trustees (under charity law) and act corporately with joint responsibilities for:
- The Financial Affairs of the parish.
- Ensuring that the church complies with charity and ecclesiastical law.
- The care, maintenance and insurance of the fabric, goods and ornaments of the church.
- The care and maintenance of the churchyard.
- The decision of which services should be used and the provision of requisites for the services.
- Co-operation with the minister in promoting, in the parish, the whole mission of the church: pastoral, social, evangelistic and ecumenical.
- Particular responsibilities during a vacancy (i.e. when there is no vicar).